Skip to content
  • 13 Topics
    243 Posts
    1307r1

??

• 280 Topics
    1k Posts
    MatsudaM

There might be a small chance someone might do it for free I really think trying it out yourself is a good idea. Learning how to make avatars is a long process but it's really worth it in the end and in the long run. It's also less of a hassle when setting up a commission since you are able to make it exactly how you want without a lot of communication and maybe once you feel ready enough you could even take commissions yourself which is pretty nice! But it's totally up to you if you wanna dive into avatar creation but it might be the best option if there is absolutely no chance of getting a commission.

• 87 Topics
    274 Posts
    MafufuM

oh I see (sorry for the late reply) but thank you so much for the info

• 24k Topics
    264k Posts
    babygirlB

bompp

• 35 Topics
    145 Posts
    Louis_45L

@voiiidwalker Bloodborne is pretty good but not that good with vcc from what I've heard. It's pretty good but I would only recommend using a custom sdk currently instead of a patched one if neccessary.

• 208 Topics
    675 Posts
    LexRidow2L

Its very important to delete the "Scripts" Folder when exporting vrca then your sdk will work again. Sadly the Loadbundle script is kinda broken after the 2022 unity update so you gotta do physbones manually. There is a Toolpack called "FACS_Utilities" you can find on github its very usefull for restoring broken animations / menu / Parameter thing and the Animation Controllers.

If you need any more help write me a DM and i can show you step by step how it works if you want.

Popular Tags

Users

Topics