??

• 271 Topics
    1k Posts
    T

bump

• 84 Topics
    266 Posts
    S

Anyone know how foxbox UWU world works in terms of the NPC controller thing and have them play animations to erp with the npcs? as I cant find any type of asset that can get me with the basics

• 24k Topics
    257k Posts
    MagicCorruptM

Link Preview Image Vrchat Literal quasar cannon

Designed for use in VRC, blender, or CVR. made in blender 4.0. Manual conversion is required if you want to use this asset with CVR's SDK.Spreading democracy with the strength of a gamma ray jet ejected by a literal miniaturized quasar. What could go wrong (just don't tell super earth that some alien in an adjacent universe made it for them)Positive ratings are appreciated. it helps get my stuff out there and supports my work.Does not include any of the displayed base modelsPlease refer to the README for important info regarding application of the prefabIncludes:-FBX-Particle shaders/materials for the included VFX-Prefab and README with detailed instructions on how to apply to model (this does not include a vrcfury script)Note: This does contain a screenspace shader effect. the readme gives details on how to delete it if you do not want it on the VFX.Recommended:-I would highly recommend reading the README for further details on this product or if issues occur.-Mochie's shader is required for the particle materials in this asset. make sure to have it installed beforehandMochie's uber shader-It is highly recommended to have a baseline understanding of unity and how to edit vrc FX layers and adding new animations to your model. Tos:-Do not resell this product-This can be used for public models-For commissions both parties must have the asset purchased-This is a digital asset. All purchases are final, no refund

favicon

Gumroad (aeon07.gumroad.com)

Link Preview Image (VRChat) spec ops rifle prefab

This was built for VRC specifically. Conversion to CVR may require additional manual work on the animations and particle hierarchy. The wars of the 23rd and 24th century sought rapid developments and resurgences of past weapon designs. The "troublemaker" as its been nicknamed, is a long standing reliable DMR that was commonly used throughout civilian, military, and private armies. It is best known for its reliable accuracy, sturdy body, and modular capabilities. Includes:-Zip file with FBX, textures, prefab, audio, and README with instructions for application. -Vrcfury script on the weapon to merge FX layers.-Toggles for all attachments and sights.-Particles for shooting animations.-Custom trails for each associated camo.Recommended:-It is recommended to have mochie's uber shader installed beforehand for the preset materials to work properly (the materials may need to have their shader reset or the material remade if they appear too glossy, or wet. Make sure SRBG is disabled on the texture named 'roughness')Mochie uber shader(If you are having issues with the particles Ztesting make sure the Ztest on the shader is set to "LessEqual")-It is also recommended to have a basic understanding of how unity works and how to create vrc avatars.Tos:-Do not resell this product-This can be used for public models-For commissions both parties must have the asset purchased-This is a digital asset. All purchases are final, no refundCredits-Nebula animations for the reticle used in the scopeNebula animations

favicon

Gumroad (aeon07.gumroad.com)

• 34 Topics
    141 Posts
    R

Bump

• 206 Topics
    665 Posts
    That_SlapsT

bump

Popular Tags

Users