Skip to content
  • 13 Topics
    243 Posts
    1307r1

??

• 267 Topics
    1k Posts
    Louis_45L

@picturesque This is the Ravenwood vrcdb. The website did get reworked as well as parts of the world.

• 83 Topics
    264 Posts
    LxcusLilyL

bump

• 24k Topics
    253k Posts
    R

Link Preview Image Animal Vest - For the Mayu

69ROADS ~Brand by Gwah~ brings you Animal Vest!It's a simple name with a million applications! Do your cats zoom too much? Do you need to carry them like a briefcase? Has one of your cats turned into a dog and need to be lugged around tactically? ANIMAL VEST! With the Hi-Vis texture you can always see your cat and with the various tactical flavored meshes you can display, with a simple patch, whether your cat wants to be touched or not! This hyper realistic vest even has 45 bones worth of dynamic strap movement for TONS OF FUN WITH OTHER CATS! Watch them get tangled up together like balls of yarn!!!Every occasion benefits from a vested cat, so vest your cat today!FOR USE WITH: THE MAYU AVATAROn a serious note:Tris: 10,986 (Blender)Mesh: 1Material: 1Bones: +45 (Sorry, I like movey bits)Textures: 3x 2048 1x 4096 (Can all be 2k, but the normals look best at 4k)Uses Poiyomi Toon 9.0.57CURRENTLY NO BREAST BLENDSHAPES!!! DO NOT BUY THIS WITH THE EXPECTATION THEY WILL BE ADDED!!! ONLY FITS FLAT CHESTED MAYU!!!(I might in the future, but do not expect it. The design choices with the straps means the top half of the vest would need a redesign.)Included with Purchase:Unity file with:FBX2 Prefabs utilizing VRC Fury 1.833.07 folders of textures and materials1 folder of required animation components for the patch radial1 folder of masks for every componentSubstance Painter file (This comes with no warranty and it's only a little arcane)DescriptionOne of the vest prefabs comes with a radial in your menu to swap out a patch on the vest, the options are: Ask to pet, Do not touch, and Please Pet me. There are also 7 physbone components and 3 colliders. Included are 3 mesh textures that use the patches and 1 that doesn't. These are: Black, Green, Beige, and HI-Vis. There is a free addon planned to be hidden somewhere because I can't help myself.If you crave a custom texture for this, find me and we can discuss it, I had a lot of fun texturing this.Instructions:>Import Poiyomi Toon/Pro 9.0.52 or newer>Have VRC Fury 1.833.0 or newer>Import Unity Package>Drag your choice of prefab onto your avatar in the hierarchy>Drag material spheres onto vest to change material-The patches version has the detail texture and detail normal animatedThis asset requires some unity knowledge.Terms:This is a digital work being sold AS IS There will be no refundsYou may:Retexture, modify, and alter this as you see fitRetexture, modify, and alter for others as long as both have purchasedYou may NOT:Share or Redistribute this with others who have not purchasedUpload this as part of a free or public avatar Use this for hate speech or political reasonsThank you for looking!Mayu by AzukiPoiyomi ShadersVRC FuryVRC Worlds used for Pictures: Avatar Testing Chamber - ZiggorEcology - rokumori_Afterglow - WispyWooThank you Sens, you're a good boy!

favicon

Gumroad (sirgwah.gumroad.com)

• 34 Topics
    140 Posts
    MamiM

*glass shatters*

image.png

• 206 Topics
    659 Posts
    SinnerS

bump

Popular Tags