??

• 275 Topics
    1k Posts
    T

bump

• 87 Topics
    273 Posts
    P

Do you understand the basics of unity components and the inspector?

I need a baseline of where your understanding is to help properly

• 24k Topics
    261k Posts
    MeruemM

Just a moment...

favicon

(payhip.com)

Link Preview Image (4K Updated) Dragon scale texture for skuny base (TVF Base). Only texture

7.3 poi shaders for best results Comes with: Custom hand drawn texture6 Different Material presets Different skin tonesScale detail level masksMatcap masksColor masksDrag and drop set up.Thank you for choosing to use my Texture! To ensure that we can continue to provide high-quality textures for you, please take note of the following rules:- All textures are copyrighted and may not be claimed as your own or resold in their original form.- Please do not use the textures on nitro/free avatars or share them with others.- When purchasing, please enter your correct Discord tag so that your license key will be enabled.- These textures are exclusive to you and cannot be shared or redirected to others without my consent. no refunds as well.- If you use these textures on a model your selling, please credit me as "Drift9743."- If you purchase an avatar with a texture from me, please note that you cannot use the textures on other avatars until you buy them from me.Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope you enjoy using my textures! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me through my Discord: "Drift#9743."Credit to Jamey5858 for the ideaSkuny Base : https://skuny.gumroad.com/l/TVFStandardBase?layout=profile&recommended_by=library

favicon

Gumroad (txdrift.gumroad.com)

TY in advance ❤

• 35 Topics
    143 Posts
    Louis_45L

@Astro Depends on what you need. This one can work for some parts at least: https://github.com/Luois45/vrcsdk-patcher

• 208 Topics
    672 Posts
    babygirlB

bump

Popular Tags

Users

Topics